Integrated Pump Technology
How it works
- Inflation is achieved by squeezing the pump repeatedly, being sure to cover (i.e., with thumb) the air-inlet during each "squeeze" and uncovering it to allow the air in the pump to replenish before the next squeeze.
- Each squeeze forces air through the check-valve into the bladder. Internal bladder pressure forces the check-valve to close and prevent air from returning to the pump.
- Pressing down on the Release-valve allows the air to escape.
The various components (pump, check valve, release) can be individually customized to best suit your product's performance requirements.
- Integrated design
- Light weight - not bulky
- Economical - disposable
- Low to mid-range pressure applications
- Custom designed for your product